- Prohibits 2014-2015 PARCC scores from being utilized for promotion or retention now, or at any point in a child's education career.
- Provides option to take the End-of-Course exams (currently PARCC & AIR) at any time within the student's high school career, or opting to never take EOC exams, instead choosing one of the other options to earn their high school diploma; e.g., a remediation free ACT/SAT score, passage of an approved job skills assessment, or earning an Honors diploma.
- Get opt-out forms and information here.
- Call your representative and ask him or her to support HB7 by signing on as a co-sponsor.
- If your Rep has committed to being a co-sponsor, use your call to thank him or her.
- Don't know your State Representative's name? Look-up by Zip Code HERE.
- Call the House switchboard at this number: 800-282-0253.
Ohio Rising, Inc.