Monday, May 25, 2009

The Masqueraded Muslim

T.D. sends us this provocative item in an email today. Apparently this item has been floating in cyberspace ever since the Soetoros'/Obamas' trip to Europe earlier this year.

“I was at Blockbusters on Saturday renting videos, and I was going along the wall and there was a video called "Obama". I told the men next to me that I wouldn't waste my time. We started talking about Obama.

“These guys were Arabs, and I asked them why they thought Michele Obama headed home following her visit in France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They said that she couldn't go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq .

“I said "Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Dubai."

“They answered, "Obama is a Muslim, and by Muslim law, he would not be allowed to bring his wife into the countries that accept Sharia Law."

“Just thought it was interesting that the Arabs at Blockbuster's accept the idea that we're being led by a Muslim, who follows the Islamic creed. They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

“Just thought that you would like to know. Odd, I thought HE SAID he was a Christian. Now he wouldn't lie to us would he?”

Although many Americans would think that this was not true. I think that there may be some validity to it. If the alleged President Barry Soetoro, alias Barack Obama, would try to hide the circumstances surrounding his birthplace, skirting the Constitutional requirement of natural-born citizenship, it is not much of a step to doubt his assertion that he is a ‘Christian’ and may, in fact, be a closeted secular-Muslim. If you observe his policies and actions this man is no more of follower of Christ, than the Pope is a follower of the Mormon Joseph Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment