Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Terror of Islam, Part 2

This is part 2 of a series, The Terror of Islam.

I recently received an email which encapsulated the threat that emanates from Islam. Islam is not the innocuous 'religion of peace’ that our politically correct and corrupt politicians make believe that it is. As stated in the blog post yesterday, Islam is a political, militaristic, and religious system. Its creed and principles are generally antithetical to our American culture and values. These ideas are also in stark contrast to our Judeo-Christian heritage. Read the following content and contemplate its message.

If this doesn’t wake people up...nothing will. And if you think that 75% of Muslims are peaceful, guess again. They are just sitting back waiting for the word from the other 25%. They all use the same "Bible" and they are just one big family with the same mindset.

THIS ISN'T VERY PROMISING... Well America will you wake up in time or will your children grow up in another world? For everyone who wanted change here we go... How about this for change?

Look at who has been permitted to infiltrate the inner sanctum of the White House.

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain
- Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
Salam al-Marayati -  Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

Well, my fellow Americans, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep! [NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant?... Just wondering.]  Now Devout Muslims are being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already? That should make the United States much safer, huh!! Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings only 10 years ago? We must never forget this. Was it not a Devout Muslim man who killed 13 at Fort Hood? (He killed "from within" - don't forget that.)

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment