Sunday, March 25, 2012

October Baby (2012)


October Baby is reality. It opened on the same weekend that Hunger Games did. I saw it twice this weekend. The first time I saw it, I came in late so I wanted to see the entire film. In both cinemas I attended Hunger Games was being shown on several screens. I heard on the radio that somewhere in California, that movie was shown on every screen in a multi-screen complex. I heard that Hunger Games had a lot of violence; October Baby depicted the sad aftereffects of the violent and hideous abortion procedure.

October Baby is the story of a survivor of a botched abortion. That is the kind of person if the former Illinois Senator Barack Obama had his way in that state, would have permitted to be exterminated even after her birth! This girl survived, though she had severe medical problems including asthma, epilepsy, and numerous hip surgeries as a child. The movie was inspired by the true story of abortion survivor Gianna Jessen.

The movie tells the story of Hannah, the abortion survivor, and her road trip to find her birth mother. It shows the love of her adoptive parents, the multifaceted tragedy of abortion, friendship, and forgiveness.

The movie had quality acting by everyone involved, it had a touch of humor, it was fast paced, entertaining and inspiring. I would recommend that everyone 12 years old and older see this movie. It is a ***** out ***** movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment