Saturday, October 19, 2013
Why the Tea Party is so FEARED by the Radical Left
I read an obviously instigative Alternet.org article entitled, "10 Reasons Why the Tea Party is so Unpopular.” It got my attention.
I believe that the Radical Leftist Establishment and Leadership absolutely FEARS the Tea Party Movement because we reject every aspect of their polarizing and destructive Agenda. The Mr. Obama and his comrades-in-harm (including the Main Stream Media) on the Left must destroy, marginalize, ridicule, subvert the Tea Party and its adherents because we are the main barrier to their desire to fundamentally transform America into a Socialist Utopia.
Here is how I commented on the article:
10 Reasons Why the TEA PARTY MOVEMENT is so unpopular with the Left or Why the Tea Party is so FEARED by the Radical Left:
(1) The Tea Party Movement (TPM) rejects the core principle, philosophy, and agenda of the left - especially fiscal irresponsibility, big government control over all aspect of live, limiting individual freedoms (life, religious, self-protection, etc). TPM wants to preserve the values and virtues that made America exceptional.
(2) TPM favor small, localized government control instead of a big centralized government.
(3) TPM believes America should live within the revenue that it receives rather than going in debt to foreign and domestic lenders. That is what is expected of the American family.
(4) TPM believes that there are far too many regulations. The IRS should be replaced by a Fair Tax system which would tax based on consumption. The free-market the determinates who stays in business, not the government. Customers will support those enterprises that best met there needs. Government should not be allowed to pick winners and losers, as they are now prone to do.
(5) TPM prefer a free-market approach to the delivery of health care. ObamaCare is just a ploy to lead this nation to a government controlled one-payor system. Reform is needed such as tort reform, portability of insurance etc, not the mass takeover by the post office mentality of a central government...
(6) TPM believes that the entitlement programs need to be seriously looked at for the purpose of sustaining or replacing them with 21st century solutions. Look at the Chilean model of Social Security is one example. Consideration should be given to privatization of some aspects. Revising requirement and qualifications. The left wants to preserve the status quo. They just want to increase benefits with no concern how to pay for it now or in the future.
(7) Many in the TPM want to preserve life rather than to destroy it through abortion and ObamaCare Death Panels. Many in the TPM recognize the PERSONHOOD of man starts at the moment of conception. Many in the TPM believe in the sanctity of life from prior-to-birth to natural death.
(8) Many in the TPM support and desire to preserve traditional, one-man, one-woman marriage and reject the notion of an illicit imitation of marriage concocted in recent times. They reject the notion of government mandating the acceptance of perversion as an acceptable and normal lifestyle.
(9) The TPM rejects the global warming hoax and believes that we should be expanding rather than contracting domestic energy production. We should be providing American jobs, not enriching and providing resources for terrorist-sheltering and supporting Islamic nations who are currently selling us oil...
(10) The TPM does not want more guns they just want to preserve their right to choose to own and possess them. It seems that through reports I've seen it the government agencies that are stockpiling guns and ammunitions for some possible not-to-distant confrontation with the people...