Monday, February 27, 2012

A Bad Choice: Saudi Oil Over American Oil


Driving home from work this afternoon, I needed gas. Today almost every gas station priced their regular unleaded at $3.799. When I came upon a Marathon station with a “bargain” price of $3.499, I decided I better stop and fill-up. Forty dollars later and a longer than normal wait at the pumps, reminding me of the gas crisis of the 1970s, I drove off with a tank full of petro and an empty wallet!

The man who is trying his hardest to out ‘Jimmy Carter’ President Carter bears the brunt of the blame for the ballooning gas prices. Not satisfied with further bankrupting the American economy, his war on fossil fuels is killing the middle class’ personal budget …

Hat tip goes to JudsonPhillips.com for the following video:




No comments:

Post a Comment