Sunday, September 10, 2006

911 Miniseries



I just have to comment on this 911 miniseries, The Path to 9/11 on ABC. I did not watch it, nor do I plan to, but I can see from what people are saying that it is propaganda. Some conservatives are saying, “Oh, I have to watch this. If the Democrats don’t want us to see it, then it must be good.” But where did they hear this? The answer is from the same biased news media that they distrust for their supposedly slanted coverage of the war in Iraq. Why believe them about this, then? This false dichotomy is an obvious ploy to get more viewers. They should have been telling everybody to watch John Stossel’s Stupid in America which aired a week or two ago.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt -

    You make a very good point, which I never thought about. Could the liberal MSM use the so-called negative PR as a ploy?

    I did not watch the show either. I haven't watched TV for over a year. Too big of time waster for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They purposefully put in statements which were not actually made by Madaline Albright and others. The liberals complained and then they made it suspenseful as to whether they were going to take the statements out. Even though they themselves didn't make the statements, others in the Clinton administration did. For example, informing Pakistan before trying to nab Bin Laden. They even have a blog about the show.

    ReplyDelete