Thursday, June 21, 2007

Two Short Blurbs

I heard a blurb about the SEC changing its rules about accounting practices. Foreign corporations doing business in America are no longer subject to American accounting law, but only international accounting law. Foreign investors beware!

I heard a blurb about Paris Hilton saying that she found God. We should pray for her. The Bible says that the “Law of the Lord is perfect for converting soul.” Pray that her legal conviction will bring about spiritual conviction and a broken and contrite heart. Psalm 119:71 says, "It is good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees."

Also, if anyone read my last post before Sunday night, I changed it because of something that I had said that was not right. I would like to thank "Sam" again for pointing this out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment