Thursday, May 01, 2008

Constitution Party Nominee for President


Chuck Baldwin has gotten the nod from the Constitution Party to be their 2008 presidential candidate. Too bad. He is the worst of the bunch. I agree with what he says about illegal immigration, the North American Union, one world order, the Patriot Act, etc. But I am not a neoconfederate, and I don’t want to vote for someone who speaks about principles and ideology, but when it comes down to a tough decision, he has to be begged to make the right choice. Read my previous post to see what I am talking about.

There doesn’t seem to be much hope for a good candidate to come out the Libertarian Party either. But there may be another alternative, who I will write about in the coming weeks. Keep reading the Thursday edition of this blog to see who this mystery candidate is.

No comments:

Post a Comment