Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Barry’s Plan for Breaking America’s Back Environmentally


    I received an email from the President via his campaign organization. I doctored his message a little interjecting a bit of truth to an otherwise deceitful document.


 














Tuesday, June 26, 2013
 

Low Information Voter

I told Congress (IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS AS ANY WANTA-BE-TYRANT WOULD) in February that if they didn't take action to fight (MY LATEST MANUFACTURED CRISIS) climate change, then I would.

Today, I announced a plan of action to make good on that promise.

My administration is taking steps to cut carbon pollution (WHICH IS FALSEHOOD, A FAKE, A FRAUD, A HOAX), prepare our nation for the unavoidable impact of climate change, and put America's best and brightest (AND WASTE EVEN MORE TAXPAYER AND BORROWED CHINESE MONEY) to work to solve this issue on a global scale.

One thing we know is we'll face a well-organized and well-financed opposition by the special interests (INFORMED CITIZENRY, REAL PATRIOTS WHO KNOW ABSOLUTELY WHAT I AM DOING IS RUINING THE ECONOMY AND OUR INDUSTRIES) that profit from keeping things the way they are (AMERICA AS A CAPITALISTIC, FREE-ENTERPRISE SYSTEM) -- and there are members of Congress who fundamentally deny the (JUNK) science on this issue.

But we cannot stand by any longer (OUR DESTRUCTIVE, PROGRESSIVE MARXIST MARCH MUST MOVE FORWARD).

I need to know you’ll fight alongside (BLINDLY FOLLOW). Say you will.

Over the next few months and years, I'm going to need the millions of (ORGANIZING FOR ANARCHY) OFA supporters who understand that we have a responsibility to future generations to fight climate change to join me, and be a force of change (FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING, CHANGING AMERICA FROM LIBERTY TO TYRANNY) in your communities.

We owe it to our children and grandchildren to take action -- and now is the time.

Today, I'm here to tell you I am (SHOULD BE) committed to doing my part.

Say you'll do yours:

No comments:

Post a Comment