Thursday, April 26, 2007

National Right to Life: The Judas Iscariot of the Preborn

I didn't have time to write anything of my own this week, so here is a link to another article by Dr. Patrick Johnston about abortion.

http://ohiocp.org/judasofthepreborn.php

I added this to this post today (4/27/07):

There were some interesting comments which were left on a post two weeks ago by some people who were angry at me for talking about ectopic pregnancies. They think that I am being judgmental. Should there be a law that says that only women can talk to their doctors about this, and everybody else should always have to keep quiet about it? Can no one except an OB/GYN form a reasonable opinion about this? Who is really being judgmental? There are hundreds of physicians who agree with Dr. Johnston.

No comments:

Post a Comment