Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How to Best Practice Tolerance? Don't!

I love Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus . . .

As a faith-based Christian my challenge is to love you. Love is not toleration. Toleration is a twisted and perverse concept. Tolerance demands that I subjugate my principles and the moral absolutes found in the Judeo-Christian Bible for the sake of getting along. Tolerance is a farce. Tolerance is pharisaical. Tolerance demands that there can only be approved absolutes by certain Tolerance Totalitarians. These TTs consist of a cadre of varied and downright sinister extreme liberal leftist groups and causes. These purveyors of evil are guided so deftly, so poisonously and so stealthily by its legal strong-arm, the ACLU. Christianity and Jesus Christ are blacklisted from the TTs’ A or approved list of acceptable worldviews.

No, Jesus IS the only way to God. I am not ashamed of that. I will not do give that up for the sake of not offending you. If you don't like me to speak the name of Jesus, then that is not my problem, it is your problem. The courts have sided for the tolerance adherents, the TTs, far too long, and frankly I hate what they judges have done to the law and to my country.

America was founded as a Christian nation. You as a Muslim, and I presume a legal alien or citizen, (because if you are not, then I have another whole set of issues with you, especially if you are an illegal alien) have all the rights and freedom to practice your beliefs. But to a certain degree you are expected to fit it, to assimilate, like so many others have done before you. You do not have the right to prohibit me to pray in public to the Triune God. If it causes offense, so be it, that is your problem, nor mine, nor the courts for that matter.

If your faith is so strong that being in a Christian environment is uncomfortable or is that offensive to you, then consider leaving it for more muslim-friendly place, such as Mecca. We have put up with this tolerance foolishness for much too long. Tolernce is just flat out wrong and must be stopped.

This is America the land of the free. It is predominately a Christian nation. Our Constitution and laws take from the Judeo-Christian Scripture not the Koran nor the writings of Buddha despite what the treacherous, treasonous, lying revisionist might claim and promulgate.

You can call me an intolerant Christian American. Yes, and I am proud of it. The word tolerance has no redemptive value in my life lexicon. At best it is vicious, and at worst it is treasonous to America’s founding principles, values traditions.

Now, how do you think that I as a faith-based Christian would be LOVED or TOLERATED in Northern Nigeria, Southern Sudan, Egypt, Iran, Indonesia or Saudi Arabia? My hat, with my head, would be in my hands. America is head 9no deliberate pun intended) and shoulders above the rest, a city on hill, blessed by God Almighty, the God of the Judeo-Christian bible.


Note: Much of this posting is based on an entry I made today on the Speak Up! Forum

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Still wanna help out? I made a contact form, www.politisource.com/contact.php... Let me know if you still want to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 PM

    American tolerance has been abused for way too long. Look at the immigration issue!

    We just wanted to be nice, tolerant and give people a chance, and it might just cost us our entire nation.

    http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fedup -

    You are sooooo corrent. Good website, by the way.

    gregjaye

    ReplyDelete