Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gold, but no God in Red China

The Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch runs a regular feature in its newspaper identifying an important issue to the local community and asking the vote of the readers on that issue along with comments. Occasionally I will respond and comment on the issue raised, as I did to yesterday’s topic.

The Hot Issue: Are you paying much attention to the Olympics?’’

My Response: No, very little.

To do so to would be lending credence and support to a vicious Marxist totalitarian state, which is no respecter of liberty or human rights whatsoever. Indeed, Red China makes Gitmo look like a paradise retreat!

I enjoy seeing Americans like Mr. Phelps picking up gold metals, but I will not be watching TV, but following the Olympics via occasional radio or newspaper reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment