Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Speaking of Hearings

Funny Business

Lee sent me this funny story the other day.

"Leroy's prayer request.

"Leroy goes to the revival and listens to the preacher. After awhile the preacher asks anyone with needs to be prayed over to come forward to the front at the altar. Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks: 'Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?' Leroy replies: 'Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing.' The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear, and he places the other hand on top of Leroy's head and prays and prays and prays. After a few minutes, the preacher removes his hands, stands back andasks Leroy: 'Leroy, how is your hearing now?'


"Leroy says, 'I don't know, Reverend, it's not until next Wednesday.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment