Sunday, November 06, 2011

God Will Rule on Earth

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:17 KJV
.
Daniel interpreted a dream for King Nebuchadnezzar. In the dream a rock ground the statue of a man to powder and encompassed the whole earth.  The rock represented the great God setting up a kingdom, which destroyed all the kingdoms of earth and ruled over all the earth.  The nations we see in existence today will not exist forever.  One day God will rule on earth.
Daniel 2:44: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Daniel 4:34: And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up my eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned to me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honored him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation.
Daniel 6:26: I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and steadfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.
.
Are you in that kingdom?  If you are born again, then you are in the kingdom of God.  If you are not born again,  you are not in the kingdom of God and need to become born again.  One enters the kingdom of God by believing Jesus died for them, repenting of their sin, and inviting Jesus into ones heart.
.
A sample payer is, “Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me of my sin and come into my heart.”
.
At the present time, the kingdom of God is within each and every believer.            

No comments:

Post a Comment