"Where do you stand on the United State Supreme Courts seizure of power from Congress and over the States in the June 26, 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges decision inventing the right to same-sex "marriage"? Are you willing to work to restrict the power of SCOTUS? I would appreciate a reply..."
(6) Write, email, and/or visit state and federal legislators requesting that they to do all they can to minimize the damage done by the outlandish Obegefell ruling. One such bill is the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA). This act protects the religious liberty of those who reject the normality of same-sex "marriage" on moral and conscience grounds.
Vote with your dollar
(7) Reward those organizations that support or at least stay neutral on the issue of same-sex "marriage" and the homosexual agenda. Likewise, boycott those organization like McDonalds and Walmart who receive 100% ratings from the pro-homosexual Human Rights Campaign for their compliance to the wishes of the pro-homosexual agenda. HRC intimidates, threatens or otherwise subverts major corporations into donating to the Homosexual Agenda. They have been greatly successful.
There is an app that I am now using on my laptop and my smartphone called SECOND VOTE, which rates large companies on where the stand on social issues such as Sanctity of Life (Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion) and Marriage (traditional versus same-sex). Vote with your dollars and tell the companies why you no longer do business with them. If enough people do this then we can counteract the subversive gains made by the leftist pro-homosexual advocates and activists. There are many more of us than there are of them. We need to get active!
I had done a lot of shopping at Walmart and Sam's Club. However, last summer I found out that Walmart is a big time supporter of same-sex "marriage." Walmart has a rating of 1.6 out of 5.0 and Sam's Club is 1.4 out of 5.0. A rating of 1 means an entity is liberal and a 5 means an organization is conservative. Both Walmart and Sam's Club support highly suspect liberal organization such as the Human Rights Campaign mentioned previously.
(8) If your church approves of same-sex "marriage" or allows homosexuals or lesbians to serve as ministers or pastors, leave that church. Seek a church who strongly supports and reinforces traditional, biblical marriage. Refuse to participate in any way in any same-sex "marriage" events or celebrations.
(9) Join or organization and rallies protesting same-sex "marriages."
Thwart attempts to indoctrinate the children
(10) Government schools are the breeding grounds for some of the most vile ideas. Schools now are more indoctrination or brainwashing centers than they are centers of learning the basics needed for successful living in the real world. If you have a child in a government schools, remove that child if you possibly can and homeschool or send them to a private school and/or use an online curriculum or program.
If you can afford it, send your child or grandchild to go to a good church-related school. This will deter or limit exposure to the propaganda and indoctrination the acceptance of such perversity as the homosexual lifestyle, transgender as an acceptable, moral lifestyles, Planned Parenthood directed Sex Ed, etc. Some resources for parents contemplating home schooling can be found at Exodus Mandate website.
The John Birch Society offers an online curriculum called Freedom Project Education, which you can enroll in August 2016 for the 2016-2017 school year. This particular program is Common-Core free and teaches traditional American values.
Scouting has gotten lost in the woods
(11) Extracurricular activities are also important and should be carefully scrutinized and monitored. If you have a child in scouting, remove them. The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts have compromised their belief in traditional values and have accepted openly homosexual young boys/girls and men/women and some have even allowed homosexual/lesbian leaders. Again protect your children from the influence of homosexual and lesbian advocates. Trail Life USA and American Heritage Girls are wholesome alternatives to the tainted scouts.
Choosing entertainment wisely
(12) The entertainment industry, movies, TV, music, video games, have contributed immensely to the desensitizing Americans, especially youth, to morality, virtue and traditional values. This has been done incrementally and PluggedIn is another useful resource for discerning wholesome versus hurtful entertainment media like movies, games, TV, and music.
The miniscule 1% minority of same-sex activists have made great strides in advance their culture-corrupting agenda while the silent majority of Americans remained silent. It is time for the 99% to wake up and smell the havoc caused by the renegade Supreme Court, a feckless Congress and an increasingly tyrannical government. It is time to take a stand. Doing one or more of the actions noted above may help to reverse the dangerous course that our nation has chosen to take as we've sat idly by, oblivious to what is happening around us.
Here are two podcasts that are an excellent resources for further information on the topic of this blog article, "Who Do We Think We Are? Part II" as well as "Who Do We Think We Are?"