The alleged President Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama nominated Harold Koh this morning to the top legal spot at the United States State Department.
This man is a controversial nominee. Why? Because
(1) He is a judicial trans-nationalist, who wants all distinctions between US and International law eliminated.
(2) He wants our Supreme Court to use European jurisprudence to interpret OUR Constitution.
(3) He views the US, which he once branded along with Iraq and North Korea as part of an axis of disobedience because of their flaunting of International Law.
(4) He is a staunch same-sex marriage proponent, which is in distinct opposition to the will of the majority of Americans as well as the US Constitution and God’s moral law.
He advocates the legalization of same-sex marriage. He wants to see the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” This would weaken our military.
(5) He favors Yale Law School’s ban on military recruiters (ROTC) because of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy.
(6) As Dean of Yale Law School, he was asked what was his most closely held legal position – first said homosexual ‘rights,’ then he said transgendered and lesbian ‘rights.’
(7) He favors the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Woman (CEDAW), which is a UN disaster. It calls for the decriminalization of prostitution. It opposes such anti-feminist symbols as Mother’s Day.
This man is a radical leftist just like the man who nominated him.
Eight foolish RINOs [including Judd, Voinovich, Lugar, Snowe, Martinez of FL, Hatch) voted this morning to invoke cloture to stop debate on this nomination. The vote was 65-31. Why? Were they afraid the radical positions of this man would come to light and embarrass the President? So, what? The President should be embarrassed. He is just giving more fodder for the upcoming Tea Parties . . .