Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Late Night Takes: Let Bygones be Bin Laden
Late Night Humor
The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
· The good news: Osama bin Laden is dead. The bad news: there is no bad news.
· For their honeymoon, the royal couple wants to go somewhere they can have complete privacy and no one in the country will give away their location. I think they’re going to
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
· I would like us to kill bin Laden every Sunday night. It makes for a much brighter start to the week.
· After all the talk about caves, bin Laden was hiding in a million-dollar mansion in
. The CIA became suspicious when they learned there was a million-dollar mansion in Pakistan . Pakistan
· I just want to point out that “buried at sea” means “dumped in the ocean.” This could be the best Shark Week ever.
These jokes are courtesy of NewsMax.com (Hat Tip!), which periodically sends out an email compilation of late night jokes, few of which are worth repeating … however, these were the exceptions in the batch I received today.