Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The 2012 Election Was a Failed Abortion!

I didn’t want my country punished again with an incompetent, irresponsible, and immoral President (the greater of two evils). But again we got Barack Obama, which is what the majority of voters desired.

My first reaction was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I heard the news early this morning. Next, I felt anxiety, fear for my country. Then I felt, this is it, it’s over for “America. We’re goners.
I honestly don’t believe we can endure and overcome four more years of an Obama regime, which will include, among other things:

·         ObamaCare,

·         Increasing  Debt,

·         Increased Spending,

·         Deficits,

·         Unemployment,

·         Illegal Immigration,

·          Weakened Military,

·         An onslaught of new regulations,

·         More Taxes,

·         Appeasement of and Failure to Acknowledge Our Enemies as such,

·         Wholesale Implementation and support of the homosexual agenda,

·         Continued Denigration  of Family and Legitimate Marriage,

·         Pushing the Fairness Doctrine,

·         Decidedly Leftist Appointments to the Supreme Court.

2 comments:

gregjaye said...

Here is a link to a great article related to the content of this post:

Congratulations, American Voting Public…Here Is What YOU Voted For Yesterday

http://www.redstate.com/apaguy/2012/11/07/congratulations-american-voting-public-here-is-what-you-voted-for-yesterday/

Anonymous said...

Praise be to our lord and savior, Satan's wrath is upon us....the end of days is upon us in 2012. If I could take a chainsaw to every liberal satan lover's face, I would for the sake of America!! May there blood rain on my smiling mouth as I take venjence in the name of Jesus. Ohhh I hope my bunker is built in time befor the prince of darkness finds me and my family. Good hearted christians like us won't stand for this communist-muslim regime, TAKE ARMS AND REVOLT!! Kill Satan's minion befor they arive at our doorsteps!! God bless.