Tuesday, October 04, 2011

“Mr. President, Mr. President,” a New Song by Ray Stevens

Hat tip goes to www.ConservativeByte.com. They included a link to Ray Steven’s latest music video, “Mr. President, Mr. President.” Just when you think Ray Steven couldn’t do any better than his last song, he comes out with an even better one. In this song Steven’s nails, with his outstanding lyrics, the perfect profile of our predictably progressive President. Following the video are the lyrics to this scathing satire.
 


“Mr. President, Mr. President”
By
Ray Stevens
Hey, Mr. President, Mr. President
We’ve got record foreclosures,
Folks are losing their homes.
The banks have got money,
But they won’t make loans.
The taxes are bringing small businesses to their knees.
And we owe our soul to the Red Chinese.
Mr. President, Mr. President,
What are you going to do?
“I’m gonna take off my coat and roll up my sleeves.
Turn on the TelePrompter, and give another speech.
Act real cool, and talk real soft,
And then go out, and play another round of golf.
Throw a party at the White House and give a big show.
Board Air Force One and away I’ll go,
Up to New York, take Michelle to a play.
Then shoot a few hoops and call it a day.”
So, Mr. President, We’ve got illegal aliens pouring across our borders
Good Lord, committing mayhem and disorder.

States going broke trying to pay their benefits,

Stock market in the toilet, job market in the pits.

Mr. President, Mr. President, what are you going to do?


"Well now, listen real close, and hear what I say, Never let a good crisis slip away.
Yeah, the way I look at things out of my winda

What is bad for America is good for my agenda.”
But Mr. President, Mr. President,
What are you gonna do?

“I’m gonna take off my coat and roll up my sleeves.
Turn on the TelePrompter, and give another speech. Act real cool, and talk real soft,
And then go out and play another round of golf.

Throw a party at the White House, put on a show.

Board Air Force One and away I’ll go.

To blame George Bush and his capitalist ways,

And then shoot a few hoops and call it a da

No comments:

Post a Comment