Sunday, December 18, 2011

There are Three Types of Death, Part 1

Here is another post by my friend Polly.



Spiritual Death, Physical Death, Eternal Death

The spiritual death is when a person is not born again, his spirit, the part of him that contacts God, is separated from God. He is spiritually dead.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Chist our Lord.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

 How does a person escape spiritual death?

Spiritual Life

 If you want spiritual life you need to repent of your sins and invite Jesus into your heart. A simple prayer is, “Lord Jesus Christ forgive me of my sins, and come into my heart. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment