Sunday, December 16, 2007

Boxer Muhammad Ali is not "the Greatest"


"The greatest thing in the world is the Lord Jesus Christ and to know Him is the greatest achievement."

--- Sam

Knowing Jesus is not achieved by our good works. But, by the recognition that there is One, the Creator of the universe, who took our sins in His own body on the cross and received the wrath of God against those sins for all mankind, separated from God, until the Holy God was satisfied and then Jesus said, “It is finished.” He gave up His Spirit and died. Three days later He rose from the dead.

We need to come to grips with the reality that we are sinners that we must individually confess to God, “I have sinned” and then invite Jesus into our hearts. A sample prayer is, "I have sinned against You and ask You to forgive my sins and I now invite Jesus to come into my heart and life."

No comments:

Post a Comment