Monday, January 01, 2007

Today Does Matter


Here is a challenge for those of us who "live" for the weekend, who just try to get through, survive, another day. I am a great procrastinator. I tell myself I'll get around to it tomorrow. Seems like tomorrow never comes. I look at all of my yesterdays and what did I accomplish?

A PRACTICE

As we enter a brand new year, full of hopes and dreams, insecurities, fears and regrets, llisten to the following practical advice:

“There are two days in the week about which I never worry. Two carefree days, kept sacredly free from fear and apprehension. One of these is YESTERDAY and the other is TOMORROW.”

--- Robert Burdette


A PRAYER


Lord, Jesus, please help me to use what precious time I have today to live for You. Please reveal to me what You would have me do that is most important to You today, now. Give me a few great goals and help me to BEGIN to accomplish them TODAY. Above all help me to accomplish today what I have been putting off until "tomorrow". Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment