Thursday, September 24, 2009

Continental Congress Update



Please spread the word about this!

For two weeks in November, delegates representing The People of the fifty states will join together in the tradition of the Founding Fathers and their Continental Congress of 1774.ContinentalCongress 2009 will convene as a national assembly of We The People and attest to the increasing abuses of our Governing Documents. Together, we will decide what peaceful, legal steps can be taken to bring about compliance with our Freedom documents. Watch the above video for more information on the purpose of the Congress.

I would like to announce, on this forum, my candidacy for delegate to 2009 Continental Congress. Furthermore, I would like to urge the readers of this forum to get involved with the election which will take place on October 10, 2009, from 10am-4pm. They need people to register the voters, count ballots, and video tape the voting. Final information about polling locations will be forthcoming. For people can't make it to one of the polling places, here is a link to instructions as to how to vote by mail.

There will be an online video of a question and answer session for Ohio candidates which is to take place Saturday, September 26 at the Kent Free Library, located at 312 West Main St., Kent, OH 44240, from2:00 - 5:00 PM. It's not too late sign up and become a candidate yourself. (Click here to read the candidate qualifications.)

The site and dates for the 2009 Continental Congress have selected. Three will be elected from each state and the District of Columbia. The issues that have been mentioned in the above video link amount to a small fraction of these violations. If I am elected, then I will also mention deprivations of the following rights:

1. the right to life

2. parental rights (not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution, but no less indispensible)

3. the immunity from federal prohibitions of speech

4. the immunity from federal infringements on the free exercise of religion

5. the right to limited federal government via the 10th amendment and the general welfare clause

6. the right to a Congress which does not give itself unconstitutional pay raises (27thamendment)

I will also be discussing a plan to institute electing presidential electors in the state legislature rather than the general populace to eliminate or greatly reduce the corrupting influence of corporations and the news media on our electoral process.

You can read the profiles of all of the candidates here.

Finally I would like to ask the help of the readers of this forum in my preparations if I am elected as a delegate to represent Ohio.

First of all, please pray for me that I would convey the seriousness of the additional issues that I wish to raise. I don't know if everyone at CC2009 is pro-life and pro-family.

Secondly, if there are any other issues concerning constitutional violations besides what is in the video and what I have written here, I could include these in my speech and if elected, bring them to the attention of the Congress. It would also help me if you have knowledge of references (court case titles, etc.) of specific instances of the violations of the right to free speech and religion or any of the others.

Thirdly, I would like to ask the readers for advice. One of the subjects that will be brought up is how to hold the United States government accountable to the Constitution. One of the possibilities that will be discussed is "retain our money" until our grievances are redressed. I would like your opinion on whether or not this is an acceptable option from a Biblical and Constitutional perspective. (Note the quote in the above video from the 1774 Continental Congress.)

Thank you,

Matthew Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment