The Taxman Cometh TONIGHT!
October 20, 2010
Two weeks until Election Day, the prospect of tax hikes on the American family looms like never before. With Americans facing the prospect of massive tax increases across the board, FRC Action is partnering with Liberty Central for a live webcast tonight, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. ET. Please tune in for this important event as I am joined by Ginni Thomas of Liberty Central and others to discuss how the looming massive tax increases will impact American families and how voters can mobilize to stop them.
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Ginni Thomas, President and CEO, Liberty Central
- Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.)
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Fellowship of International Churches
- Pete Sepp, Executive Vice President, National Taxpayers Union
- William Beach, Director, The Heritage Foundation's Center for Data Analysis
- Rob Schwarzwalder, Senior Vice President, Family Research Council
- Cathy Ruse, Senior Fellow, Family Research Council
We want to hear from you! We'll be taking live questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can begin sending us your questions now, and we'll answer as many as we can live on the webcast.