Saturday, November 17, 2007

To All Truth Deniers

The following was my response to my repeated assertion that when a baby is aborted, a living human being is murdered and any advancement in the so-called homosexual agenda has deleterious consequences for a society. When I posted my position on an Internet forum I received quite a bit of opposition. In fact, some of my postings were censored, deleted.

To All Deniers of the Truth

Keep telling yourself that a woman has a right to off her offspring.

Keep telling yourselves that homosexuality is normal, natural, healthy, moral and genetic not a choice of behavior.

Keep telling yourselves that you descended from apes.

Keep telling yourselves that man is the prime cause for global warming and Algore knows of what he speaks.

Keep telling yourselves that Islam is a religion of peace.

Yes, keep telling yourselves that evil is good and good is evil . . .

Keep telling yourselves that there is no right or wrong, it is all relative, that there are no moral absolutes.

Keep telling yourselves that there is no God.

Keep believing and perpetuating the LIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment