Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adoption not abortion!

.
A D O P T I O N
.
over
.
A B O R T I O N



The Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch runs a regular feature in its newspaper identifying an important issue to the local community and asking the vote of the readers on that issue along with comments. Occasionally I will respond and comment on the issue raised, as I did to yesterday’s topic.

The Hot Issue:

Should more safeguards be placed on adoptions from foreign countries?

_X_ Yes
___ No

My Response:

The following is an unabridged version of my response to the question above.

Yes. But a real source of babies that is untapped is all of the babies being exterminated right now by abortionists throughout this land. On one hand there are people desperate to kill their babies, while on the other equally desperate people wanting to adopt. Stop abortions. Start adoptions domestic and foreign!

No comments:

Post a Comment