Saturday, September 17, 2011

Obama’s AttackWatchDotCom Campaign and Snitch Website

Not satisfied with flag@whitehouse.gov, the Obama campaign and propaganda machine now has a special webpage for their community to report smears and attacks against their Dear Leader, President Barack Obama, & their entire hopenchange cause:
 

This past week while President Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama  was on the campaign trail vigorously peddling his “Save Obama’s Job Act” in Virginia, Ohio and in other states. Meanwhile, his campaign handlers and webmasters brought a new campaign website live. It has caused a mild ruckus. ‘Ruckus’ is a noisy and unpleasant disturbance. The website apparently designed to allow people to respond to accusations regarding Dear Leader “inadvertently gave the public a campaign-approved outlet to mock him in 140 characters or less,” said @AdamBaldwin on twitter.

Tweeters, using the hashtag #AttackWatch and the Twitter address @AttackWatch, from across the country have responded with a vengeance unleashing TEA Party level outrage, sentiments, and frustrations with the current occupier of the White House, his administration, his policies, and the for the most part, the Reid-Boehner led ‘do-nothing, go-along to get along’ Congress.

Here is a representative sample of the more outstanding and exemplary tweets that I personally came across among the vast responses all addressed to the President or his new campaign website, http://AttackWatch.com  

What is being said on Twitter:
Some very serious subject matter:

·     Public Servants are making me buy health insurance and say that If I don't they'll jail me.

·     Someone told me the stimulus didn’t keep unemployment below 8%. That’s not true, is it?”

·     GE did not pay taxes on 14 billion dollars.

·     I heard Uncle Omar said bad things about you when he had to spend time in jail for DUI, illegal status.

·     Taxpayers had $528 million stolen from us by Solyndra.

·     Is it true that Saul Alinksy, Cloward and Piven, and Frank Marshall Davis would be sooo proud of you?

Some just hysterically funny matters:

·     My neighbor took ALL his food stamps and bought Rush Limbaugh's Two If By Tea with it.

·     I saw 6 ATM’s in an alley, killing a job. It looked like a hate crime!

·     I just parked my private jet in a handicap space, left it running & bought lemonade from little girls in yard w/o a permit!

·     How many people do I need to turn in to get the AttackWatch hoodie? What I really want is the Obama bobblehead!

·     I’m also a proud member of Obama’s enemies list just make sure you spell my name right!

·     I just laughed at someone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker. I'm self-reporting myself.
What other alternative media is saying:

SROblog.com commented:

One movie buff referenced the current Obama scandal over a bankrupt solar energy company that received federal loans: “Solyndra Green is people!”

“Watching the attacks has proven to be a favorite pastime for conservatives. We’re guessing the Obama campaign staff isn’t laughing.”
FoxNews.com reported:
“In an opinion article published in the International Business Times, Nadine DeNinno argues the site is pointless, saying it is counterproductive and has become a laughingstock.
"The website has become simply an instrument used by opponents to rail the president by conservatives, using it as their personal punching bag," she wrote. "The people who monitor the site will be quite busy, as Attack Watch only warrants more attacking."
A tweet from @FoxieNews:
Interestingly, while I was writing this piece, tweeter @FoxieNews just reported me … I thanked her, it saved me from self-reporting!
A prediction: 
I made a prediction earlier in the week that AttackWatch.com would be pulled by this weekend to end this fiasco. Surprisingly, as of noon Saturday it was still up and running. Will this obstinate President refuse to accept America’s sarcastic rebuke? Or will it be have to be November 2012 that his vicious Attack (on America during his) Watch finally ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment