Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blackout

Since my power was out, I didn’t have too much time to write articles this week. As soon as I can, I’ll post an article in response to the comment made on my recent post, Third Party Candidates Unite.

When hurricanes Hannah and Ike hit, the power crews from my area went down to help in Texas and South Carolina. So restoration of power here is delayed. My understanding is that the intensity of Ike dispersed and was not as bad for the people in Galveston as they thought it was going to be. Could that be divine intervention? (Galveston is in Ron Paul’s district.)

My mom says,

One good thing about this blackout—at least we don’t have to listen to Obama.

(You don’t have to listen to him anytime, Mom. Just turn the TV off.) I do agree with her, however, that the nausiating nature of the senator from ILL-ANNOY is quite evident in his speeches and sound bites.

1 comment:

  1. Matt -

    On Obama I concur with you totally. A state of "Ill Annoy," that fits B.O. well.

    ReplyDelete