Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"Zero, Zero, Zero"

Palin Lands Punches


An electrified St. Paul Minnesota GOP national convention crowd chanted "zero, zero, zero" in response to Governor Linda Lingle's (R-HI) no nonsense, no holds barred exposure of the thinness or absolute lack of any executive experience of either the Democratic Presidential or the Vice Presidential nominees this evening. Zero executive experience is what the Democratic ticket offers America. Senator Zero fits Senator O to a tee.

Palin, Mike Huckabee and Governor Lingle all did a nice job in speaking tonight. Governor Palin hit a bulls eye with her line about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull - hockey moms wear lipstick. She was all they say Senator Joe Biden was brought on the democratic ticket to be, an attack dog. You could say Palin got the first bite. She helped to take a bite out of the crime called the Democratic Party platform.

I did not hear, nor did I want to hear Mitt Romney’s speech tonight, and I muted Rudy Giuliani’s speech, which preceded Palin’s. Nor do I plan to listen to John McCain’s speech tomorrow evening. As far as I am concerned, I heard quite enough tonight. Palin pumped up the crowd and I dare say, much of America, too, tonight. She was Reaganesque. The McCain, in my mind, acceptance speech Thursday would be anticlimactic. I’ll pass.

Palin’s assessment of how an Obama-Biden administration would deal with the real, serious, even eminent threat of the Al Qaeda terrorist group domestically is that Obama-Biden would worry more about whether we would read the terrorists their rights, above anything else! Wow! How right on! You Go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment