Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Imagine (There is no Global Warming)

It really doesn’t take that much imagination – just good science - to understand that man-caused global warming is an absolute hoax, a sham. I give credit to the NewsBusters.com website, where I first saw this global warming dirge, which highlights some of the key truths about the sham concept. The guys at http://www.m4gw.com are very talented and this is a very thoughtful and truth filled video. The song writer took John Lennon's song "Imagine" and made it very politically incorrect. The lyrics of the song follow the embedded video below.






Imagine (There is no Global Warming)
.
Imagine there's no global warming
It's all just been a lie
CO2 is not a pollutant
The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die
Imagine if all the people
Livin' another day
.
Imagine there's no Kyoto
It isn't hard to do
Gas at 99 cents a gallon
And no carbon taxes too
Imagine all the people
Driving SUVs
.
You may say I'm a denier
But I'm not the only one
31,000 scientists
Say the world’s climate follows the sun
.
Imagine no politicians
I wonder if you can
No one to fear monger
No need to eliminate man
Imagine all the people
Drilling all over the world
.
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment