Friday, January 08, 2010

2009: I'm glad its over!

A British rock group, the Dave Clark Five. had a hit song, "Glad all over," many years ago. The chorus was:

"I'm feelin' glad all over
Yes I'm-a glad all over
Baby I'm glad all over
So glad you're mine"

That could have been the sentiment of many Soetoro/Obama supporters early last year. They felt gay, they felt glad, they believed the liar's lie . . . That was the state of the nation on January 20, 2009.

One year and trillions of wasted dollars later, the vast majority of Americans are singing a new chorus:

2009, I'm glad its over
Yes, I'm glad its over
President BHO I'm glad its over
So glad your one year closer to being gone

I came across the following video from WorldNetDaily.com which is a funny, yet succinct review of 2009:



No comments:

Post a Comment