Newsmax.com also quoted House Minority Leader Boehner as saying about the newest bailout legislation, “A nameless bill for a hopeless cause is a fitting metaphor for a Democratic Congress that refuses to listen to the American people and abandon its job-killing agenda.”
He offered a few priceless specific suggestions. Here are some. I underscored my favorites.
· Save Our “Stimulus” (SOS) Act
· “Recovery Summer” Bailout Act (Cash for Flunkers)
· Delivering Unions a Major Boost (DUMB) Act
· Helping Election Expenditures, Hurting American Workers (HEEHAW) Act
· Democracy Is Strengthened by Clearly Leveraging and Optimizing Special-Interests' Effectiveness (DISCLOSE) Act
· Rescuing Incumbent Democrats Is Costly (RIDIC) Act
· Summertime Cash for Union Bosses Instead of Spending Cuts for Taxpayers Act
· Frivolous Act of Ineffective Largesse (FAIL) Act
· Naming These Things Hasn't Gotten Us Anywhere, So Why Bother Act
Another bill title might be, "Step-Daughter of Stimulus Act," in acknowledgement to harried and hurried Speaker Pelosi's draconian measure.
November cannot come soon enough. We have to stop the bleeding by these persons with their destructive socialist agenda, which is wrecking and reeking havoc on the nation and its economy.