Saturday, July 17, 2010

Argentina & Obama now have same same-sex agenda

Note: This is a correction of the blog article I originally posted today. I mistakenly accused Hugo Chavez's Argentinian Senate as having passed same-sex marriage. A commenter to this blog pointed out my error. Chavez is the ruler of Venezuela, not Argentina. I do apologize to Hugo Chavez for lumping him in with our radical same-sex advocate President. I do not know Hugo Chavez's Venezuelan position on same-sex marriage. I stand corrected. I rewrote this article to more fully comply with reality.
.
I recently posted this tweet on Twitter:
.
Ignorance is not bliss, it is ignorance
.
Ignorance. What is ignorant is the recognition of any marital relationship except the God-ordained, natural, normal, healthy heterosexual marriage .

.
In cross-checking some Twitter hashtages I found this tweet by newsfittags:
.

"Argentina Senate approves same-sex marriage ... http://bit.ly/cTYv8d"

.
My response the above tweet was:
.

@newsfittags same-sex marriage is a misnomer, it is a falsity, even Argentina cannot create a law that supersedes God’s law or natural law.

.
Isn't it interesting that Argentina seems to be pushing the homosexual agenda, too. And it is a supposedly Catholic country. It seems that our own Dear Leader, President Soetoro/Obama, is not the only one pushing the same-sex agenda in our hemisphere. More and more, President Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Obama is acting as a dictator-lite promulgating tyranny-lite in all of his policies and agendas including the same-sex agenda!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    >>>Ignorance is not bliss, it is ignorance
    .
    Ignorance. What is ignorant is the recognition of any relationship except the God-ordained, natural, normal, healthy heterosexual marriage .<<<

    Ignorance, LOL!

    Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is the President of Argentina. Hugo Chavez is the President of Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon. 5:10 PM

    Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

    I corrected the blog article.

    Again, thank you for noticing and letting me know!

    gj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also posted this apology on the Cleveland.com National Politics forum:

    I acknowledged my mistake regarding Hugo Chavez.

    I revised my blog article for all of my leftist friends on this forum.

    Thank you all for keeping me straight. [ No pun intended! ]

    However, I do not retract my postings regarding acceptance of same-sex marriage leading ultimately to other sexually perverse relationships even including 'marrrying' animals ... Because if you pervert marriage, then that is what you may ultimately get ...

    I do not retract my posting and belief that same-sex 'marriage' and civil unions are the same misguided aberrations or false imitations of true marriage.

    gj

    ReplyDelete