Monday, July 26, 2010

Laugh Lines

T.D. forwarded to me the following ten ‘LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE.’ I especially appreciated the three below that I bolded! Thanks T.D.!
.


1… My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't …

2… I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it …

3… Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them …

4… I used to have a handle on life, but it broke …

5… Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive …

6… You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me …

7… Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder …

8… Earth is the insane asylum for the universe …

9… I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing …

10… Out of my mind. Back in five minutes …

No comments:

Post a Comment