- who believes in securing our borders
- who wants our immigration laws enforced for individuals and businesses
- who are pro-life, respect the sanctity of all human life and who oppose any and all the pro-death policies of the current government,
- who support the unlimited right to protect oneself and ones' family with ownership and use of fire arms
- who support advocate withdrawing the United States out of the United Nations, and getting the United Nations out of the United States,
- who support the free market and oppose government interference in the marketplace with unwise, unnecessary bailouts (spending money we do not have on things we do not need to build the power of the ruling party)
- who support returning War on Islamo-Fascism veterans
- who favors preserving marriage exclusively for one-man, one-woman relationships and opposing all special privileges or special rights for same-sex and other perverted so-called alternative lifestyles.
- who support balancing the budget, spending only what revenue is available, and oppose the wasteful wanton spending on political payoffs and earmarks . . .
- who oppose all measures or limits on U.S. sovereignty, such as the Law of the Seas Treaty
Monday, April 27, 2009
What good is intelligence, anyway?
Cartoon by William Warren as found on GetLiberty.org on 4/27/09
So the alleged President Barry Soetoro (a/k/a Barack Obama) is an Ivy League School graduate. He is soooooo very smart. I think not. He has run up the deficit, he has begun to dismantle the military. He has taken the focus off the War on Islamo-fascism and pointed his Department of Homeland Security toward 'right wing extremists.' The new definition of 'right wing extremist' is ANYONE . . .
Mr. President, sir, I must fit your new definition of terrorist . . . Osama Bin Laden is now considered a 'participant' in an overseas contingency operation. I am considered to be a terrorist. Is there something wrong with this picture or what? Michael Savage was correct when he said that Liberalism is a mental disorder. Perhaps it is a case of being educated beyond one's intelligence. Either that or there are sinister motives behind this administration's recent change in terms of terrorism.