Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Matter of Personhood?

This post is a response to a comment made by a reader of this blog to my article, Dems patently endorse same-sex marriage, which I felt needed to be responded to in a post as well.


Sean Fritz wrote . . .

"So, to interpret your message, [homosexual and lesbian] people aren't people? We don't pay taxes and aren't due to equal protection under the law?Awesome.

"I'll let the IRS know."


Sorry, Sean, you did misinterpret my post. Clearly homosexuals, lesbians, etc. are people. Their behavior is what is what is clearly unhealthy, unnatural, abnormal and unnatural. We as individuals and as a nation cannot condone, sanction or approve or encourage such wantonness. It is wrong. If adults choose to carry on such behavior in private, that is their business. But to demand that that behavior, that lifestyle be taught as normal, natural, moral or healthy in a classroom or anywhere else is absolutely wrong.

Because a thief, an adulterer, a murderer pays taxes does not diminish the fact that his or her behavior is wrong. You mix oranges and apples.

Same-sex "couples" should in no way be elevated to a special, privileged class protection above any other individual in society - as they and their advocates clearly demand.

I am not for taking personhood away from homosexuals or lesbians, but I am for restoring personhood to the unborn.

.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for editing my post with a word popularized by Hitler... it's appreciated.

    Anyway, obviously, you haven't met me. I have absolutely no idea what agenda you think I have, but I really appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Straw men must be fun to attack!

    Thanks.

    PS: You might try google searching me to find out exactly who you're talking to. You might be amused at how horribly invalid this makes your straw man "homosexual" agenda.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean -

    Thanks for your comment.

    I try to avoid use of the corrupted word "gay" whenever possible. It is truly meaningless when applied to homosexuals. Like many words which leftist and radicals have twisted and squeezed the true meanings to such an extent that they are completely devoid of their original means.

    "gay"
    "tolerance"
    "diversity"

    are words that I try to avoid using in all my conversations verbal or written.

    I have found, for the most part, that those words mean the opposite of what they originally meant. That is part of the lie and deceit used by radical leftists with their own agendas to separate America and Americans from her founding values, principles and beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, so I'm a radical leftist now?

    lawl.

    I think you need to go to propaganda detox. You're obviously addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean -

    If the shoe Fritz . . . Seriously, misuse and changing the meaning of words is a favorite tactic of the left . . .

    ReplyDelete