Monday, June 30, 2008

Obama's Energy Policy

"Corn on the Cobama" cartoon by R. J. Matson found on GOPUSA.com


There is nothing new regarding energy policy that Obama brings to the table. Same old tired, unworkable Democratic failed policies of the past repackaged with slick salesmanship and showmanship. He would still not let the oil companies drill, develop our abundant resources, or build new refineries.
.
He won't allow nuclear energy plants to be built.
.
He won't stop the wasteful ethanol endeavor die . . .
.
The man brings nothing new except change from Republican to Democratic. That is the underlying change. That is not enough.

2 comments:

  1. Biodiesel from soy is a better option. Soybeans aren't reaaly nutritious, using corn is a waste of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 PM

    I don't know a whole lot about the Bible (I only have my Bachelor of Theology, so nothing like you, I'm sure), but I'm almost certain that somewhere it says submit to authorities. In fact, I'd venture to say that Paul was much clearer and more exact about submitting to authorities than the sin of homosexuality. I only say this because of your constant need to mention Rick Wingerter on this site.

    In my opinion your hate speak, war mongering, borderline racism, and overall "America-is-the-new-Israel" mindset is, to me, comedic; however, to everyone else who accidentally stumbles upon this little piece of anti-Christian internet, you'll have your seat with the rest of the goats.

    Usually I would stand up for a brother in Christ, but I'm not certain that's who you serve.

    ReplyDelete