The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
- All year long, the Democrats were telling people to “get out and vote.” Then people told the Democrats, “We voted, now get out!”
- I loved how the different news networks covered the elections. On MSNBC, it was called "Election Night 2010: What Went Wrong?" At Fox News, it was "Election Night 2010: Party!"
- Tuesday was bad for President Obama. Voters threw away the hope and just went for the change;
- lost 66 Democrats and not one of them was Joe Biden.
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
· Former President George W. Bush reveals in his book that he considered dropping Dick Cheney to prove he was in charge. But then Cheney nixed the idea.
· The unemployment rate has gone up by about 65 Democrats.
The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson
· Finally, the 2010 elections are over and we can get started on the campaign for 2012.
· President Obama is getting ready to leave
Jimmy Kimmel Live!
· President Obama will be traveling to
These jokes are courtesy of NewsMax.com (Hat Tip!), which periodically sends out an email compilation of late night jokes, few of which are worth repeating … these were the exceptions in the last two batches.